# Your Requirements
- 5-10 years experience in marketing in technology services or related, including at least 3 years in a managerial role (preferred sectors: software development, technology product, entertainment sector, pharma or food sector).
- Experience building and managing valuable brands is an asset. Close collaboration with designers and writers creating quality visual and textual content for the company.
- Ability to position and market a technology product to corporate partners. Defining Unique Value Proposition and managing market research to tailor unique proposals to clients.
- Community management experience (managing and growing large-size social media channels and newsletters with diverse audiences, both geographically, linguistically and socio-economically). Willingness to work with company with tens of thousands of supporters and observers worldwide. Crowd-management is important.
- Ability to create quality, engaging and entertaining content about the technology to the community; constant competitions, interactive features, online activities
- Management of events (participation in key industry/innovation events, community meetups, hackathons).
- Ability to interact with the Media, manage Public Relations and Governmental Relations (ability to serve as spokesperson for the project when top management is unavailable to comment)
- Interest in disruptive technologies and innovation. Ambition to be part of the new movement of technology that literally reshapes the world.
- Keeping an eye on the competitors and creating unique and effective strategy in a hypercompetitive, very fast environment
- Willingness to travel 20-30% of time.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience with CRM software
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Psychology, or related field
- Native impeccable English. Cross-cultural Awareness. Fluency in other languages is an asset.
- Attention to details is a must
- Available to start immediately
- Ability to work in a high-pace international environment
Location: Dublin with travels within Europe
Significant overtime/weekend work expected