Ambrosus is a blockchain-powered IoT network for food and pharmaceutical enterprises, enabling secure, and frictionless dialogue between sensors, distributed ledgers, and databases to optimize supply-chain visibility and quality assurance. The backbone of our innovative solutions is AMB-NET – the native blockchain of Ambrosus used to run enterprise and community transactions. Your role with Ambrosus will envisage delivering front-end for mobile and web applications built on top of the AMB-NET and intended to turn raw product quality, assembly-line and logistical data from IoT sensors into actionable and monetisable business intelligence.
- Building the front-end for highly performing web and mobile applications that interact directly with the AMB-Net.
- Developing any APIs and/or SDKs required to deliver and execute client solutions within the framework of our enterprise pilot projects.
- Deploying, extending and continuously maintaining a variety of customizable mobile and web applications (supply chain management, product traceability, sensor intelligence) which together comprise the ecosystem of Ambrosus.
# YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of proven experience in building and maintaining customer facing modern Web and mobile applications (responsive, cross-browser)
- Strong understanding of web standards and cross-platform/browser compatibility (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.) for dynamic web applications
- Experience working in Agile startup teams with minimal supervision, flexibility to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bonus points if you have experience with full-stack development (node.js, APIs, OAuth, etc.); Blockchain (Web3.js); or native mobile development (Android/iOS), familiarity with UI/UX, customer-centric development principles.