Solutions Architect – Blockchain Platform and Distributed Data Storage for Large Scale Food & Pharma Production and Supply Chain Processes.
Ambrosus is looking for a highly motivated and well-experienced Solutions Architect to help accelerate our custom solutions business as part of the World Wide Public Sector practice. As a Solutions Architect you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build broad use of Ambrosus services and solutions directly with customers and our ecosystem of partners system integrators and solution providers.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects; defining implementation architectures, responding to RFPs, developing a deep expertise in the Ambrosus product stack (AMB-NET, APIs, SDKs, Dashboards, etc.) and not only master but also actively shape how applications and services are built and operated using the ecosystems.
As a Solutions Architect on our team, you will provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership to our customers while working with a world class sales and business development team. You will gain the opportunity to learn from, collaborate with, and educate some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today across the breadth of enterprise architecture.
- Provide detailed technical design and develop complex solutions for large enterprise customers
- Work closely with Sales Engineers to propose solutions with customers, drive POC’s along with Engineers to convince the technical decision maker of the strengths of the Ambrosus solution.
- Provide cross functional technical leadership and front end the customer engagements
Work closely with Product Managers to define the evolution of the solution and next-generation products
- Leverage the current technology portfolio, enterprise architectural standards, and established patterns to create solution designs that deliver the required business capabilities
- Collaborate with other architects, developers, and engineers to create synergies and drive technology reuse within and across projects
- 8+ years app/mobile/web development experience in a agile and project-focused environment, ideally in the B2B space (digital agency, outsourcing, etc.)
- 8+ years of experience Experience architecting, implementing, and integrating enterprise applications
- Strong business/communication skills to efficiently interact with and influence various stakeholders both business and technical (internal and external)
- Strong sense of responsibility – you need to deeply care about our customers
- Good software prototyping skills with front-end and/or scripting
- A clear understanding of cloud service and deployment models
- Experience working closely with customers
- Demonstrated ability to quickly master new technologies
- Excellent business communication and analytical skills
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Degree (computer science, engineering, MIS, CIS) or equivalent work experience
- Deep understanding of best practice in design methodology, enterprise business processes and frameworks used to deliver complex solutions
- Ability to travel up to 30% including international locations
- Bonus points: Knowledge of UI/UX, GS1 standards
Location: Dublin (other possibilities are Tallinn or Distance work, but within Europe). Frequent travels may be required to corporate clients (Switzerland, Germany, UK).